This afternoon after work (9/23) I stopped off at Lighthouse Point Park to check Ponce de Leon Inlet and found a Brown Booby on Marker #4 offshore from the end of the north jetty.

I also stopped off at Central Park in Ormond Beach for about an hour from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. There was a lot of warbler activity with 12 species including:
Northern Watherthrush
Northern Parula
Common Yellowthroat
Black and White Warbler
Black-throated Blue W.
Blackburnian W.
Cape May W.
Chestnut-sided W.
Magnolia W.
Tennessee W.
Worm-eating W.
Yellow-throated W.

Also a Swainson's Thrush, a fly-by Empidonax flycatcher, and an Eastern Wood-Pewee.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL