Hello all! Gator Robotics will be hosting a "tech-out" at the Hawthorne Branch Library tomorrow @ 4:00 P.M! We plan to bring Otto and last year's NASAbot out to show young children what robotics is all about! If you are interested in helping out, and if you have a truck or SUV please let me know!

Also, if you have any small robots or microcontrollers that you play around with at home, please bring them! The more the merrier!

If you are interested, please email me at [log in to unmask] or text me at 904-945-3059. Or you can simply message me or comment here!

Thanks!

--
Daniel Kelly
VP of Gator Robotics