Dear All,
I hope this Email finds you well!

I'm Mehrdad, a third year PhD student in Industrial Engineering at Iran
University of science and technology (IUST).

I am interested on social network analysis, hence I've started to work on
them for the PhD research. Regarding lack of good relevant courses in
Iran, I took the on-line courses of professor Adamic and professor Kearns
through www.coursera.com.

I prepared a problem statement for my thesis and attached it here. In
this report, I have been trying to conduct a research in which the
relation between the position of individuals within a social network and
their psychological status can be studied and analyzed. The main problem
is how can I diffuse more and more Text Massage thought the network? ie,
I want to develop an optimization mathematical model for maximizing the
diffusion of SMS.

The data has been collected from a unisex university. The research aim
and questions are explained in the report in more detail.

I would appreciate if you could have a look at the report and give me
your invaluable opinion and comments and If you could accept me to come
there and work under your supervision as a visitor.

Regarding this report I am recommended by Profesor Hanneman (University
of California Riverside) and you can ask him about my performance.

BTW, I did uploaded my CV and report in www.http://uploadmb.com/.

you can download them through the following link;

CV: http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1383038947
Report: http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1383039170

Thanks for your kind and generous mentions.
I am keenly looking forward to hearing from you.