I have a large network for which I think an edge bundling layout might
be useful, but I can't seem to find any of these layouts implemented
in the standard visualization software (e.g. Vizone, Gephi, etc.).
There is discussion of one such layout in Gephi here
(https://gephi.org/2012/gsoc-force-directed-edge-bundling/), but it
doesn't appear to be available yet.

If you know of any visualization software that offers an edge bundling
layout, I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,
Zachary

--