Dear Social Network Researchers,

This is a reminder that we are organizing a special issue of the /The
Journals of Gerontology: Social Sciences/ dedicated to the topic of
social networks and aging and later life, and we would love to receive
papers from the SOCNET community. The deadline for submission is
November 1.

We are interested in research that pushes network-oriented research on
age and the life course in new directions. Most of you do not study
older adults. But if you address social networks and include factors
like age or later-life transitions (e.g., retirement, bereavement,
health decline) in your work, you should think about submitting.//We are
interested in what you have to say about what social gerontologists
should studying. The /JGSS/ reaches a large audience, and this is
already shaping up to be an exciting issue.

For more information about submitting papers, see:
http://www.geron.org/Publications/The%20Journal%20of%20Gerontology:%20Social%20Sciences

Best,
Ben Cornwell

--