Dear Mohammed,
The following is an application to Broadway musical networks. Many
references in the article.

Uzzi, B. and Spiro, J.
Collaboration and Creativity: The Small
World Problem, AJS Volume 111 Number 2 (September 2005): 447–504

best,
Andrea

Il 29.10.2013 11:20 Mohammed Abufouda ha scritto:

> Hi SOCNET,
>
> I am interested in the topic "bipartite graphs and its applications"
>
> Is there any good references to this topic. In particular, mining and
> analyzing bipartite graphs.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
>
> Mohammed Abufouda
>
> PhD candidate, University of Kaiserslautern, Germany

Andrea Gallelli
_PhD__ candidate in Sociology_
CPS department, University of Turin
mob. +39 3207932860