<<<-------- Mohammed Abufouda-------->>>

> I am interested in the topic "bipartite graphs and its applications"
>
> Is there any good references to this topic. In particular, mining and
> analyzing bipartite graphs.

  See:

Batagelj, V, Cerinšek, M: On bibliographic networks. Scientometrics,
September 2013, Volume 96, Issue 3, pp 845-864.
http://www.springerlink.com/openurl.asp?genre=article&id=doi:10.1007/s11192-012-0940-1
http://arxiv.org/abs/1301.4655

Ahmed, A. ; Batagelj, V.; Fu, X.; Hong, S.-H.; Merrick, D.; Mrvar, A.:
Visualisation and analysis of the Internet movie database. Asia-Pacific
Symposium on Visualisation 2007 (IEEE Cat. No. 07EX1615), 2007, p 17-24.
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?arnumber=4126213
http://vlado.fmf.uni-lj.si/vlado/papers/IMDBvis.pdf

Doreian, P, Batagelj, V, Ferligoj, A: Generalized blockmodeling of
two-mode network data. SOC NETWORKS 26 (1): 29-53 JAN 2004
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378873304000036

http://vlado.fmf.uni-lj.si/pub/networks/doc/ECPR/07/ECPR07.pdf

  Vlado
--
Vladimir Batagelj, University of Ljubljana, FMF, Department of Mathematics
  Jadranska 19, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia