Van: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Mathieu ONeil
Verzonden: donderdag 31 oktober 2013 5:44
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: SNA approaches to media studies?

Hi everyone

I am currently preparing an undergraduate course in media studies and I was curious to find out if anyone knows of SNA approaches to media political economy issues such as interlocking directorates, organisational practices such as newsroom dynamics, moral panics, media and conflict, etc?

Thanks for any input,
cheers,

Mathieu O'Neil