Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the *1st European Conference on Social Networks
(EUSN)* that will be held at the Faculty of Arts, Autonomous University of
Barcelona (UAB) on *June 30-July 4, 2014*.

This European conference replaces the annual ASNA and UKSNA conference in
2014, having received a regional conference endorsement by INSNA.

In this occasion the EUSN will pay special attention to Latin American
researchers on social networks in order to foster the creation of a regional
conference also in Latin America.

Save these dates, please. We are looking forward hosting all of you at the
UAB.

Hasta pronto!

Josť Luis Molina - Miranda Lubbers

Josť Luis Molina
Director de Departament
Universitat AutÚnoma de Barcelona
Departament d'Antropologia social i cultural
Edifici B- Facultat de Lletres. Despatx B9-229
08193-Bellaterra
Tf.: + 34 93 581 11 42
Fax: + 34 93 586 83 23
http://www.uab.cat/antropologia