Dear Chiara,

Our paper "The Importance of Centralities in Dark Network Value Chains"
has a brief review section that might be of help to you.

The full reference is:
The Importance of Centralities in Dark Network Value Chains, Noemi Toth,
László Gulyás, Richard O. Legendi, Paul Duijn, Peter M.A. Sloot, George
Kampis, Eur. Phys. J. Special Topics 222 (6) 1413-1439 (2013), DOI:
10.1140/epjst/e2013-01935-7

The paper is available at:
http://petabyte-research.org/documents/11639/28086/CrimeNet.pdf/05193b14-0e0f-4122-ab8c-bc117620039c

Best regards,

-- Laszlo
--.--
GULYÁS, László Ph.D.
Head of Division
Intelligent Applications and Web Services
AITIA International, Inc.