From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Andrea Gallelli [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 8:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: interpretation p-value in permutation test

Dear all,
I need a little help with the interpretation of "proportion as large"
and "proportion as small" values. Could give a short comment to the
significance of the following e-i index?
Many thanks in advance,
Andrea

                        1       2       3       4       5       6
7
                      Obs     Min     Avg     Max      SD P >= Ob P <=
Ob
-------
     1  Internal    0.303   0.068   0.151   0.262   0.025   0.000
1.000
     2  External    0.697   0.738   0.849   0.932   0.025   1.000
0.000
     3       E-I    0.394   0.475   0.699   0.864   0.050   1.000
0.000