Some are still mad that a real Black man is still in the White House as race does matter in America.

Peace,GM

________________________________
From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Barbour, Russell [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 8:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SOCNET] Fear in Networks

So you believe that we should abandon laws and  submit to the will of this  band of  extremists? Does protection of the minority include  gerrymandered  congressional districts that  created this situation in the first place? Most Americans  voted against the Republicans in the House elections.  Respect for the minority cannot mean  that the majority is to be  silenced by extremists.

Sincerely

Russell " Skip" Barbour  Ph.D.
Associate Director for Statistics
Center for Interdisciplinary   Research  on AIDS
Yale School  of Medicine
135 College St.  Suit 200
New Haven ,  CT. 06510
Tel: 203 764 4332