And on that note, let's pack in this thread and go back to more productive matters.

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 9:46 AM, George M Munchus III <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Some are still mad that a real Black man is still in the White House as race does matter in America.

Peace,GM

From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Barbour, Russell [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 8:28 AM

To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SOCNET] Fear in Networks

So you believe that we should abandon laws and  submit to the will of this  band of  extremists? Does protection of the minority include  gerrymandered  congressional districts that  created this situation in the first place? Most Americans  voted against the Republicans in the House elections.  Respect for the minority cannot mean  that the majority is to be  silenced by extremists.

Sincerely

Russell " Skip" Barbour  Ph.D.

Associate Director for Statistics

Center for Interdisciplinary   Research  on AIDS

Yale School  of Medicine

135 College St.  Suit 200

New Haven ,  CT. 06510

Tel: 203 764 4332