You can do edge-bundling in NodeXL, but not sure if it will be able to deal with the size of your dataset.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Zachary P Neal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I have a large network for which I think an edge bundling layout might be useful, but I can't seem to find any of these layouts implemented in the standard visualization software (e.g. Vizone, Gephi, etc.).  There is discussion of one such layout in Gephi here (https://gephi.org/2012/gsoc-force-directed-edge-bundling/), but it doesn't appear to be available yet.

If you know of any visualization software that offers an edge bundling layout, I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,
Zachary

--
Zachary Neal, Assistant Professor