***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Hi Zachary,

Tulip offers edge bundling implemented according to Lambert and Auber (and others):

http://tulip.labri.fr

- Lambert, A., R. Bourqui, David Auber. (2010). "Winding Roads: Routing edges into bundles." Computer Graphics Forum 29(3): 853-862.

- Antoine Lambert, David Auber, Guy Melançon: Living Flows: Enhanced Exploration of Edge-Bundled Graphs Based on GPU-Intensive Edge Rendering. IV 2010: 523-530

(as you may suspect from the second paper title, you need a computer with adequate graphics capacity -- as Tulip warns you at startup).

Guy