***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** Tulip again.

Form subgraphs. Bundle them separately. Merge edge coordinates into a single layout. Voilà !

--

Le 9 oct. 2013 à 07:05, Moses Boudourides a écrit :

Incidentally, I was wondering, is there any algorithm for an edge
bundling of a multiplex network? Any ideas how to visualize bundled
multi-edges? Of course, by bundling separately edges of the same
"color" could do the job but the problem would arise if the number of
"colors" is very large. (For instance, think of Twitter hashtags.)

--Moses