Hi Fred,

<snip>

> Looking over the page titled "Automating Records Management in State and
> Local Government" (
> http://www.aiim.org/Training/Certificate-Courses/Automating-Records-Management-in-State-and-Local-Government),
> under the heading "Course Delivery Options", there are two options:
>
> "Modules" ($45) vs. "Practitioner" ($195)

</snip>

Each course consists of five modules which can be taken individually or as
a complete course.

<snip>

> Also, if we purchase the modules, can we have several people use them, or
> is this strictly a "per-person" license?

 </snip>

The courses are tied to your individual log-in - per-person in other words.
That said, we do have options for bulk purchase and/or for private
instructor-led classes if the demand is there.

Please feel free to post any additional questions either to the list or to
me directly at [log in to unmask] - and looking forward to seeing some of
you in Las Vegas in a few weeks!

--
Regards,

Jesse Wilkins, CIP, CRM, IGP