(Apologies to those who may have seen this on another list)

My Kickstarter project to fund the final research for my book on presidential
libraries ends in just under two hours. Thanks to a diverse group of archivists,
records managers, historians, writers, researchers and others interested in the
subject, we have passed our goal - and so the project will be funded. If anyone
would like to become a backer and pre-order the book at a discount and/or
receive any of the other rewards, there's still time - your pledge will be
appreciated and put to good use:

http://kickstarter.com/projects/anthonyclark/the-last-campaign-the-politics-of-
presidential-lib/

(It's a bit ironic that on the same day the project successfully ends - the project
that will allow me to travel to the presidential libraries to complete my research
- the libraries shut down. They'll be back open soon, and I'll be there when they
do.)

Anthony Clark