County records agency closed for another month | Zanesville Times Recorder
| zanesvilletimesrecorder.com

Shook said boxes of records on shelves along the west and north walls as
well as boxes that had been stored on the floor had to be removed and
assessed for restoration.

“There were 820 boxes we sent away, and about 160 of those really needed
care,” she said. “I’m still taking requests from the genealogical society,
others. We just can’t let the public in yet. There is still a lot of work
to do.”

http://ohne.ws/1gcrGtF

Source:
http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com/article/20131001/NEWS01/310010019/County-records-agency-closed-another-month?nclick_check=1
See if people are clicking on this link: http://ohne.ws/1gcrGtF+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar