EPA IG Finds No Improper Use of Private Email | Washington Free Beacon

“Relying on documentary evidence as opposed to the most conflicted parties
imaginable, we obtained a different conclusion,” Horner told the *Free
Beacon*. “Just reviewing the ‘Richard Windsor’ emails we found two dozen
senior EPA officials using private email accounts to correspond with a
false identity, not apparently copying their own account as required in the
rare instance they are forced to engage in that impermissible action.

“We also found EPA hiding the identities of a handful of account holders,
raising the prospect of more ‘Windsors’ and an issue we have brought to the
court’s attention,” Horner said.

 http://bit.ly/19RFe7z

Source: http://freebeacon.com/epa-ig-finds-no-improper-use-of-private-email/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/19RFe7z+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas