Hello all,

Central Winds has been a little slower this week so far.  This morning
Graham W, Gail B and I were there, and between the three of us, we found 9
warblers by the time I left a little after 9am:

Ovenbird
Black-and-white Warbler
American Redstart
Northern Parula
Black-throated Blue Warbler
Palm Warbler
Yellow-throated Warbler
Yellow Warbler
Prairie Warbler.

Other notables seen this morning were:

Eastern Phoebe
Eastern Wood-Pewee
Indigo Bunting
Painted Bunting
Blue Grosbeak.

Monday and Tuesday were a little better: Chestnut-sided, Magnolia,
Tennessee, Pine, and Blackburnian Warblers, Swainson's Thrush, and a
Scarlet Tanager were all reported.

I posted photos from this morning at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2013/10/central-winds-park-1092013.html.
Central
Winds Park is just off of rte 434 and west of rte 417 in Winter Springs, FL.

Happy birding,

Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL