This now marks day 50 for the Willow Flycatcher seen at the Annex area
south of Lucky Hammock in Miami/Dade county. This bird has been very
difficult to get a look at it, so patience pays. The bird is being seen
in the exact same area that I first found it in August. It likes the
area on the left side of the road just past the speed bump. There is a
orange flagging tape at this location. The bird seems to have finished
molting and has nice crisp new feathers. It was really drab when I first
found it way back in August. I would find it hard to believe that this
bird may spend the winter, if it does, that would be amazing!

Also present today were 8-species of warbler the best being a Magnolia
Warbler.

Larry Manfredi
Homestead, Fl
E-mail: [log in to unmask]