I went to the northern end of the Merritt Island NWR (Shiloh area) to see
how many Shartails were there. I checked yesterday and today. Today I
had 15 plus Saltmarsh Sparrows feeding near me. The water level is high,
and hip waders are needed to get in there. I was surprised to see so many
Saltmarsh Sparrows with the high water level. I did not see any Nelson's,
but I'm sure there are some there.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/10364420506
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/10350755816
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/10350743044