From: Cole Fredricks <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] SAY'S PHOEBE, DeSoto Co. 10/20/13
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 18:55:21 -0400
Dotty Robbins, Bob Snow, Wally Jones and I spent the day birding DeSoto Co.
An excellent team effort netted 80+ species. Highlights included:

EASTERN WHIP-POOR-WILL at Joshua Creek Cemetery

SAY'S PHOEBE on 4-mile Grade Rd. 2.3 miles north of Hwy 70
http://goo.gl/maps/v6mi3 Seen perching on cattle barn and adjacent trees.

SCISSOR-TAILED FLYCATCHER on 4-mile Grade Rd.

12 species of warbler including single TENNESSEE and MAGNOLIA, and multiple
BLACKBURNIAN and BAY-BREASTED

140+ BLACK-BELLIED WHISTLING-DUCKS including juveniles and many immature,
and a few PECTORAL SANDPIPERS along McIntyre St.

Cole Fredricks
Winter Haven, FL