Oops – date for Spring 2014 New Graduate Student Orientation is Friday, January 3, 2014, 1-4pm, Carleton Auditorium.

Sorry about the original email lacking the day and date L

Karen

From: Bradley,Karen A
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 9:26 AM
To: LISTSERV Graduate Coordinators ([log in to unmask]); LISTSERV Graduate Staff ([log in to unmask])
Cc: LISTSERV All Associate Deans ([log in to unmask])
Subject: Graduate School updates

Dear colleagues:

A few updates concerning Graduate Education:

1.  Spring 2014 New Student Orientation:  1:00pm – 4:00 pm, Carleton Auditorium.  Please notify your incoming students so they arrive in time to attend.

2.  2013 Annual Graduate Coordinators and Staff Orientation and Workshop:

A. please complete the evaluation of the Orientation and Workshop at https://ufl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1Thawc1AV0iF0xf

We appreciate your feedback.

B.  videos, slides, and related materials from both the Orientation and Workshop are posted online at http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/personnel-and-policy/coordinator-and-staff-orientation

As always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Karen Bradley on behalf of the Graduate School

CONFIDENTIAL

Information contained in this message is part of an educational record and is protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. This information is being shared with the addressee(s) because of a legitimate educational interest. Any re-disclosure of this information must be done in accordance with FERPA or with the student's consent. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify me by telephone or electronic mail.

Karen A. Bradley, DMD, MBA

Assistant Dean for Administration

The Graduate School

University of Florida