Dear Jerzy,

Another option to run ERGM models would be using the software
developed by Garry Robbins' team.

Here is a link to their website: http://sna.unimelb.edu.au/PNet

Depending on the nature of your analysis (i.e., one-mode, two-mode, or
multilevel), you can choose the appropriate programs (i.e., PNet,
BPNet, MPNet, etc). Just be sure to read the system/software
requirements.

Best,
Chang Z. Lin