…set up a webpage or wiki…

http://colabria.com/sna-and-media-studies/

-j

John Maloney

From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Mathieu ONeil
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2013 4:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] SNA & media studies bibliography

Hi all

OK, here is a compilation of the references I received. Posting it here
makes it easily accessible. Maybe in the not-too-distant future I or someone
else can set up a webpage or wiki somewhere which would make updates
possible?

Disclaimer: In some cases I was only sent a link to a PDF which had no date
or other info. I tried to make the list as harmonious as possible but this
is not in any sense a publication-grade bibliography (nor is it exhaustive,
it is more a reflection of who responded to my query). If you want a recent
overview of the field you could do worse than checking out the below ref.
by Ognyanova & Monge, which appears to be really comprehensive.

Thanks again to all those who responded. Hope this is of use.

cheers,

Mathieu