Call for participation.

How is our semantic knowledge organized? We kindly invite you to
participate in MindPaths (http://socientize.eu/?q=eu/node/361), a new
online game which intends to collect data from subjects around the
world regarding their strategies to navigate the semantic landscape.
In MindPaths, for a given Source and a Target, users are asked to
build a path of intermediate words that connect them.

MindPaths is embedded within the Citizen Science project Socientize,
which aims at the general public engagement in scientific research
activities through citizens’ active contribution to science.

Please, feel free to circulate this announcement among your contacts.

Thank you.
Best regards,

Javier Borge-Holthoefer
Institute for Biocomputation and Physics of Complex Systems (BIFI)
University of Zaragoza
http://bifi.es/~borge/
http://cosnet.bifi.es