Dear Community members,

One of my students is working on her Ph.D. research proposal. Her majors and working area is finance and she is interested in SNA. She wants to integrate SNA techniques/variables along with financial variables in her proposal. Therefore we are looking for some research articles on "Financial Network Analysis"  preferably at country or institutional level of analysis.

Your kind guidance will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Dr, Kamal Badar
Institute of Managmenet Sciences
University of Balochistan