I am so sorry if this comes multiple times. I am having a real hard time getting this post out.

Hello qualitative and mixed method social network scholars,

Betina Hollstein and Silvia Dominguez will be once again organizing qualitative and mixed methods sessions at Sunbelt XXXIV in St Pete, February 18-23. We look forward to increasing access and visibility to qualitative and mixed method scholars and their work. Please send us abstracts (no more than 250 words) of qualitative and or mixed methods studies of social networks by November 28. This will give us time to organize before the 11/30 deadline. We look forward to seeing in beautiful St Pete. Time is short so please get abstracts to us asap.

Please direct your abstracts and questions to:
Silvia Dominguez [log in to unmask]
Betina Hollstein [log in to unmask]

Best

Silvia Dominguez, Phd

Chair Elect Race and Ethnic Minorities ASA

Past - Chair of the Latino Section of ASA

Ford Fellow

Woodrow Wilson Fellow

Associate Professor

Sociology and Human Services

Northeastern University

Boston, MA 02115

Mixed Methods Social Networks Research: Design and Applications. Getting Ahead: Social Mobility, Public Housing and Immigrant Networks,

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." MLK.