Hello all,

I do research about ‘mobile social
networks’ and currently I am focused on social selfishness which is a special
kind of user non-cooperative behavior in social networks.Socially selfish users have different
degree of cooperation (or selfishness) toward other users, based on their
social similarities and characteristics.

Based on the above description, my
questions are that how to model and formalize socially selfish users and their
behaviors based on a belief system (how people think about each other)? Which method is more
appropriate?

One potential solution is dynamic Bayesian game.

Any related studies you could point me would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Behrouz

Behrouz Jedari,
PhD Student,
Mobile and Social Computing Laboratory (DUT Phone
Lab),
School of Software, Dalian University of Technology,
Road No. 8, Development Zone, Dalian 116620, China.
Email: [log in to unmask],