Hello all,

I do research about ‘mobile social networks’ and currently I am focused on social selfishness which is a special kind of user non-cooperative behavior in social networks. Socially selfish users have different degree of cooperation (or selfishness) toward other users, based on their social similarities and characteristics.

Based on the above description, my questions are that how to model and formalize socially selfish users and their behaviors based on a belief system (how people think about each other)? Which method is more appropriate?

One potential solution is dynamic Bayesian game.

Any related studies you could point me would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Behrouz
Behrouz Jedari,
PhD Student,
Mobile and Social Computing Laboratory (DUT Phone Lab),
School of Software, Dalian University of Technology,
Road No. 8, Development Zone, Dalian 116620, China.
Email: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]