From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mohammed Abufouda
Sent: Tuesday, 26 November 2013 1:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] network comparison or similarity between networks

Hello SocNet,

I want to study the possible similarities between two networks macroscopically ( on the structure level of the network) and microscopically ( on the node level ).
Is there any related literature to start with ?

My aim is to quantify the similarities among two networks, e.g., social network at time T1 and at time T2.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,

--
Mohammed Abufouda

_____________________________________________________________________ SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.