Tried today for the Sulphur-bellied Flycatcher that Monica Higgins found in Sugden Park (Naples). I could not locate the bird. Combed the area for 2 hours to no avail. I hope someone will be able to relocate it today. I will probably try again tomorrow for it. It may have been one of those "One Day Wonders". It certainly would have been nice to see it again in Florida.

Jill Kaminski
Naples, FL