Hi all,

               Lucy and I went to Ft. Pickens and found the Yellow-rumps
were moving through en masse, flocks flying over, most not stopping moving
west, from the time we got there (8:30) to about 10:30 a.m. This was the
heaviest movement of Myrtles (Yellow-rumps for you newbies) we have ever
seen in our over 40 yrs of birding. We were hoping for sparrows to be in
those flocks but that was not so. We did have a Groove-billed Ani at the
bridge, present since a few days ago.

Bob Duncan

Gulf Breeze in the w. Panhandle