Hi all,

               From my migrant trap home in Gulf Breeze in the w. Panhandle
I have been observing large flocks of birds flying west, tiny specks against
the sky. It seems anyplace I put my glasses there were birds. They were not
putting down and the only calls I heard were of Yellow-rumps. Birds have
been bottled up with adverse weather in the interior and now they are making
their  move. Just got an email from FT. Pickens, birds are there. It should
be good birding at the traps today.

Bob Duncan