If anyone is going to look tomorrow, you may want to expand your search window, rather than just watch the tree where it was originally seen.  It appears that the bird may be moving from perch to perch rather than just hiding in the bushes when it is not in THE tree.  Valerie Ponzo, Gallus Guiqley, and a few others saw the bird for several minutes in a dead pine snag and a live Cedar tree about 60 meters ESE of the original dead pine tree.  It then flew over to the original tree.  After a couple minutes, it flew down and to the east, as it seems to do.  Several minutes later, I saw it flying east over the parking lot.  I walked around to the nature trail entrance and it was back where we saw it just minutes before.  If you don't see it in the first tree, try checking near the entrance of the nature trail (looking to your right as you face the trail.)

David Simpson
Fellsmere, FL