Hi all,
Just wanted to say.... today, between around 9am (when the Solitaire first showed) and 10:30 (when I left), the bird showed mostly on the east side of that end loop of the park road.  Initially it came up in the "original dead pine" (on the west side, north of the bathrooms), but after that, it gave quite a nice show on the east side.
Maybe lest windy there.
The only food I saw it take were berries from the "fat" (wide) cedar on the east side.  During the time I was there, I did not observe it eating palm fruits.
Great stuff, thanks for this amazing find, guys!
(Here's how my mind works (and, yeah, I understand if you don't want to go here):  gotta wonder how many of these have been in the state and overlooked!  How 'bout those Little Egrets?  Western Reef Herons?)
Nice to spend time catching up and re-meeting some Florida birders, while ticking a great state bird!
Dotty Robbins
High Springs