Good evening CHSCers!

It was great seeing many of you at our Last General Body Meeting last night!
For those of you who missed the meeting we had two speakers last night who spoke about the US Army Health Professions Scholarship Program (SFC Perez) and the Medical Service Learning Program in Costa Rica (Prof. Jimenez) [SEE ATTACHED FILES]

If you have any question(s) regarding any of the information attached please contact: SFC Perez [[log in to unmask]] or Prof Jimenez [[log in to unmask]]

**Last point opportunity (1pt): See Toiletry Drive attachment. Email me with what item(s) you donated and where you dropped it off. Last day is Dec. 5. Active member list will be announced by the end of the semester**

We also announced our Relay for Life Committees and 2014 Class of Officers:

President: Madeleine Turcotte

Vice President: Lauren Thompson

Treasurer: Victor Lam

Secretary: Hayley Harmon

Director of Community Service: Elizabeth Murphy

Co-Director of Community Service: Mary Beth Hampe

Director of Campus Outreach: Casey Moncrief

Co-Director of Campus Outreach: Kimberly Trinh

Director of Mentoring: Jennifer Loso

Historian: Jenna Barnes

Relay for Life Event Chair: Daisy Renteria

Johanna Hernandez
Relay Treasurer

Annie Petit-Homme
Relay Outreach

Kelly Granger | Renee Fontana | Alesa Blair
Relay Design

Andre Johnson | Caitlyn Close | Kirin Tiwary | Michael Mathelier
Relay Spirit

Congratulations to our new class of officers! We apologize to those who did not receive a position this upcoming year, we hope that you will continue to take part of CHSC in one way or another! Many thanks to each and every single one of you who have been involved with our organization. Thank you for helping CHSC build a strong foundation and grow!

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving break!

Best,

Czarina Teano
President
Community Health Service Corps

To remove your name from our mailing list, please email [log in to unmask] with “unsubscribe CHSC-UF-L” from the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe from.