Good evening CHSCers!

It was great seeing many of you at our Last General Body Meeting last
night!
For those of you who missed the meeting we had two speakers last night who
spoke about the *US Army Health Professions Scholarship Program* (SFC
Perez) and the* Medical Service Learning Program in Costa Rica* (Prof.
Jimenez) [SEE ATTACHED FILES]

If you have any question(s) regarding any of the information attached
please contact: SFC Perez [[log in to unmask]] or Prof Jimenez [

***Last point opportunity (1pt): See Toiletry Drive attachment. Email me
with what item(s) you donated and where you dropped it off. Last day is
Dec. 5. Active member list will be announced by the end of the semester***

We also announced our Relay for Life Committees and 2014 Class of Officers:

*President:* Madeleine Turcotte

*Vice President:* Lauren Thompson

*Treasurer: *Victor Lam

*Secretary:* Hayley Harmon

*Director of Community Service:* Elizabeth Murphy

*Co-Director of Community Service:* Mary Beth Hampe

*Director of Campus Outreach:* Casey Moncrief

*Co-Director of Campus Outreach:* Kimberly Trinh

*Director of Mentoring:* Jennifer Loso

*Historian*: Jenna Barnes

*Relay for Life Event Chair:* Daisy Renteria

*Johanna Hernandez *
*Relay Treasurer*

*Annie Petit-Homme*
*Relay Outreach*

*Kelly Granger | Renee Fontana | Alesa Blair*
*Relay Design*

*Andre Johnson | Caitlyn Close | Kirin Tiwary | Michael Mathelier*
*Relay Spirit*

Congratulations to our new class of officers! We apologize to those who did
not receive a position this upcoming year, we hope that you will continue
to take part of CHSC in one way or another! Many thanks to *each* and *every
single one* of you who have been involved with our organization. Thank you
for helping CHSC build a strong foundation and grow!

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving break!

Best,

*Czarina Teano*
President
*Community Health Service Corps *

*To remove your name from our mailing list, please email *
*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>* with “unsubscribe
CHSC-UF-L” from the e-mail address you wish to unsubscribe from.*