From:Pawson, David <[log in to unmask]>
Sent:Wed 25-12-2013 01:52
Subject:Re: Holiday Wishes
To:[log in to unmask];
Dear Colleagues,

We could do no better than echo Ahmed's sentiments, and we send best wishes to y'all.  We trust that 2014 will be a grand year for you, filled with lots of confusing holothurians!  Doris and I are preoccupied at present with our nine-months-old great grandson who, given his ability to rapidly move in any direction, may prove to be covered in tube feet.  Sometime soon we need to be looking at a few echinoderms, but at the moment there are other priorities...

  All the best, and we hope to see many of you during 2014.  Cheers, Doris and Dave Pawson