Hello everyone,
  Congratulations to everyone who just finished the fall semester! Now I
would like to give everyone a little something to think about over the
break. I am organizing for us to travel to the Orlando HamCation taking
place February 7-9. HamCation is the 2nd largest amateur radio event in
the US. Radio enthusiasts from all over go to Orlando to show off their
equipment, check out the equipment of other hams, and even to sell.
Representatives from radio companies and the ARRL also attend and set up
booths for demonstrations and other things.

The plan is to attend on either Friday (the 7th) or Saturday (the 8th).
Early registration for the event costs $12 and enters you into a drawing
to win a Kenwood TM-V71A Dual Band Transceiver. We are also planning on
renting a van through the university and I will have the cost for that
soon (the more of us that go, the less contribution we would need per
person for rental fee).

Attached are the pages of a brochure I got in the mail for HamCation
and you can also go to the website at www.hamcation.com.

If you are interested in going to HamCation, send me an email.

--Moises Rivero, KK4ABK
73

follow instructions located at:   http://gatorradio.org/listserv.html
http://GatorRadio.org  W4DFU Gator Amateur Radio Club (352)846-0239