GARC members:

If you would like to help track the satellites for the UF Small Sat club, we encourage you to read up on the manual for the software and then do pass predictions to determine when the satellites are coming.

Here's the Intro to GNES - the Gator Nation Earth Station @ W4DFU.

http://gatorradio.org/Introduction%20to%20GNES.pdf

The rest of the manuals and information can be found here:
http://gatorradio.org/satellite.html

You can hear some of the satellites portable.  Videos are available showing how to do this:
http://gatorradio.org/satellite_portable.html

Use our W4DFU GNES SAT station primer as an aide for getting on the air.  Review it and our online videos then go the station to learn, practice, and make two way contacts (QSOs) with other hams. Have fun!

Remember --

Jeff, W4UFL