Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 13:56:26 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SOCNET] Measurement of network diversity
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi all

Please excuse me if this a SNA 101 question...

Is there one or more measures of "network diversity"
i.e. the extent to which actors in a given network each have different structural position within that network (i.e. a different set of links to all others)

Are any of these measures available within UCINET?

with thanks, rick davies