***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
[Apologies if you receive multiple copies]
IEEE/ACM ASONAM '14 Call for Workshop Proposals
The ASONAM 2014 Committee invites proposals for workshops to be held
on 12-16 August 2014 in conjunction with the main ASONAM 2014
conference. The overall purpose of a workshop is to provide
participants with the opportunity to present and discuss novel
research ideas on active and emerging topics of social network
analysis and mining.
Submissions may be made by e-mail in PDF format with "ASONAM2014
Workshop Proposal" in the subject header. Proposals should include
* The name of the workshop.
* The names and addresses of the organizers, and a designated contact
* Description of the workshop: abstract, objectives, relevance, and
* The names of program committee members and, if applicable, other
* Preliminary list of invited speakers (if any).
* A description of the plans for workshop (e.g., program, keynotes,
* The expected number of attendees and the planned length of the
* A description of past versions of the workshop, including dates,
organizers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance, sites, and
any other relevant information..
Please submit your workshop proposals by e-mail to the ASONAM 2014
Workshops Chairs at [log in to unmask]:
* Bettina Berendt, KU Leuven, Belgium
* Jie Tang: Tsinghua University, China
* Wolfgang Nejdl: Leibniz University Hannover, Germany
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 31th, 2014
All accepted and presented workshop papers will be included in the
ASONAM 2014 proceedings and forwarded for inclusion in IEEE Computer
Society Digital Library (CSDL), IEEE Xplore and the ACM Digital
Library. The proceedings will be submitted for EI indexing through
INSPEC by the IEEE._____________________________________________________________________
SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social
network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send
an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line
UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.