Wherever the compensation is good and how it enhances my career. Just
yesterday I was interviewed for a position in Northern Virginia. The
recruiter asked would I be willing to relocate (no chance of telecommute or
three weeks onsite, 1 week offsite). my response? Depends upon the
compensation package.

like JudyT my home is and always will be Texas, everywhere else is just a
temporary duty station.

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas