why yes I do
a quick search of AlG's innertubes turned up the following that may provide
the guidance you seek

Citing LISTSERVs and similar discussion lists
National Library of Medicine (NLM) style
http://www.gfmer.ch/writing/NLM_style_LISTSERVs.htm

APA Style Examples of Citations of Electronic Sources
http://library.csus.edu/guides/bradleya/APA.htm

Citing a blog or listserv

http://utas.libguides.com/content.php?pid=27520&sid=289520

more can be found using this link