> like JudyT my home is and always will be Texas, everywhere else is just a
> temporary duty station.

Austin is an amazing place to live and I will call it home until something more amazing pops up.

Geneva Switzerland may take its place, having spent just a week or so there hasn't convinced me to move, but almost.

I would prefer to retain my US citizenship, however,  with all the Sh*t that is coming out about how our (US) government is F8ing over it's citizens (see any NSA story), I am increasing my searches for opportunities elsewhere.

Personally, I am looking for a country that represents what the US *was*.

I am a constitutionalist - so I am reviled at what has happened to our Country in the past couple decades, and am anxious to find a new home.

Any suggestions are welcomed.