From: Michael Brothers <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 12/13/2013  10:52 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FLORIDABIRDS-L] Razorbill. In Rehab. Ponce Inlet. Volusia Co.

This morning, 12/13, we received a Razorbill into our bird hospital at the Marine Science Center in Ponce Inlet, Volusia Co. The bird was found on the beach in Flagler Beach, Flagler County. Is this shades of things to come? Last year we received the first Razorbill of the invasion on Dec 7, 2012. Almost immediately after this, they began to show up along the east coast. Coastal observers might want to keep an eye out for Razorbills again.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL