ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:     September 15th, 2014

To:          All UF Graduate Students

From:    UF Asian Graduate Student Organization (AGSO), UF Black Graduate Student Organization (BGSO), UF Black Law Student Association (BLSA), UF Gator McKnights Unite (GMU) and UF Latin-Hispanic Organization of Graduate Students (LOGRAS)

RE:          This Friday (9/19), 8 p.m.: "Grad Grind Down" Networking Social

Has the first month of school been wearing you down already?

Are you looking for a reason to get out and about this weekend?

Come one, come all to the GRAD GRIND DOWN this FRIDAY (9/19/14) from 8 p.m. through 12 midnight at the Corry Village Club House.  This is a networking potluck/social for ALL graduate students at the University of Florida that will have music, food, and fun! In order to make our potluck a success, we ask that each person please bring a side dish to contribute to the group meal. Also, you are encouraged to bring your own beverage (BYOB). This event is hosted by multiple student-serving organizations in an effort to increase social engagement among graduate, professional, and medical students. Please encourage your friends and fellow graduate students to come out and make this networking event a success...

If you plan to attend or would like more information, feel free to contact me, Danielle Tolson (President of GMU), for more information at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We look forward to seeing you all this Friday!